Hi, guys! In this video, we attend a fun Pac-Man Pop Launch Party that includes food, bowling, games, and, of course, Pac-Man! I hope you enjoy the video, and as always, thanks for watching! 🙂
I haven’t posted my goals in a few weeks because life still isn’t quite “normal.” I’ll share more about what we’ve been up to and our future plans next month, but until then, I’m probably going to continue posting my goals sporadically. 🙂
Here’s what I have planned:
1. Take a walk with the kids
2. Help Breanna upload a video
3. Publish 2 blog posts
4. Schedule a haircut appointment
5. Read at least 5 pages from each of these books: Toward a Growing Marriage by Gary Chapman, Be the Best Mom You Can Be by Marina Slayton, and Influencer Marketing for Dummies
6. Find my journal — I misplaced it somehow and after a lot of looking, I still haven’t found it.
Home Management Goals:
7. Clean electronics
8. List one thing to sell
9. Attend blogger event
10. Edit & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel
What are your goals for this week?
Thanks to the folks that work with LensCrafters for partnering with me on this video.
Hi, guys! In this video, my daughter, Breanna, gets to experience the new LensCrafters Clarifye Eye Exam and then she gets to pick out a NEW Pair of Glasses! Yay! After that, we bring you along as we eat lunch and do some shopping!
I hope you enjoy the video, and as always, thanks for watching! 🙂
By the way, LensCrafters has developed a new website here that is a resource for parents to learn more about the signs of vision problems in school-aged children. The website also features a game and book featuring the character Penny the Pirate that is a fun way to engage kids about the importance of good eye health.