I didn’t get this posted on Monday, but since the older kids are playing with Legos and the baby is sleeping soundly in my arms (Yes, I can type, nurse, and cradle a baby at the same time. Skillz!), I thought I’d tackle this post.
Continue reading through the book of Proverbs with the kids - Done, although we only read Proverbs one day last week. We have been getting together regularly to pray before bed, though. I want to work on getting back to a regular evening Bible time as a family.
Make homemade eye-makeup remover and deodorant with Breanna - Done! Breanna did a great job of making both the homemade eye-makeup remover and the deodorant. I haven’t had a chance to try out the eye-makeup remover (since I haven’t been wearing much makeup lately), but I have been using the deodorant, and it’s been working great. I’ll post more on both of these DIY projects later.
3. Juice everyday this week – Almost, we missed juicing on Wednesday and Sunday.
4. Start reading the ebook, Tell Your Time (affiliate link) by Amy Lynn Andrews – I didn’t start this at all. I’ve been trying to finish up an important design project.
5. Start counting my calories again – I never made it an entire day of calorie counting, and I’m giving this goal up for now. I’ll try again when life feels a little less cluttered.
Home Management Goals:
Finish organizing and unpacking the master bathroom – Done! We can see the sink!
7. Unpack the 3-4 boxes upstairs and remove the clutter that has accumulated around my desk – I did unpack the boxes (whew!), but my desk is a clutter magnet…..bills, papers, coupons, notebooks, random items without homes….It would be embarrassing to show you what the floor around my desk looks like right now. I’ll spare you the pictures.
8. Post one blog post each day and start my regular posting schedule - Not done. I’m working on it, though. I had Ruben get my large dry-erase calendar up on the wall and my dry-erase board, which should go a long way toward progress with our design business and blog posting.
9. FINISH client project – this is a BIG goal, because this is a big project – Not done, but lots of progress was made.
10. Create graphics for new topics I’ll be posting on – Not done….
And now for this week’s goals:
1. Start a regular family Bible time and keep reading through Proverbs
2. Spend more focused time with each child
3. Juice everyday this week
4. Start reading the ebook, Tell Your Time (affiliate link) by Amy Lynn Andrews
5. Get back on the treadmill
Home Management Goals:
6. Help the younger kids organize their bedroom
7. Clear the clutter from around my desk and clean up the floor area around my desk
8. Post one blog post each day and start my regular posting schedule
9. Finish client project and return emails
10. Create graphics for new topics I’ll be posting on
What are your goals for the week?