Life with 5 kids, I love it, but it’s tough, too. Lately, it has been stressful, and I’m looking for advice on how to make life ‘work’ while we run a business from home in the middle of breakfast, lunch, dinner, homeschooling, attitudes, wild boys, and cheerios on the floor.
But God. He is in control of it all.
I’m thankful for this, and I’m thankful that He has given us wisdom to set goals for ourselves to be better, wiser.
Here are my 10 goals for the week:
1. Start a regular family worship time again (this usually involves singing one song, a brief Bible time, singing another song, and then prayer)
2. Make banana bread & banana ice cream with Breanna (the ice cream is simply frozen bananas in the food processor with perhaps some rice milk or vanilla protein drink mixed in with a little vanilla extract)
3. Juice (as we haven’t been for the past 4 days or so)
4. Finish reading the ebook, Tell Your Time (affiliate link) by Amy Lynn Andrews – (still not done)
5. Walk on the treadmill at least 2 days this week
Home Management Goals:
6. Clean the downstairs bathroom
7. Organize the bookshelf in the school room
8. Attend at least 2 webinars that I’ve signed up for
9. Revise some of the content on the pages of our business website
10. Create a sponsorship page for The Sensible Mom
What are your goals for the week?