Last week, I spent a good amount of time working on a blog design that I can’t wait to share with you guys. It’s sophisticated and cute. I really love it. I also spent time working on learning how to make The Sensible Mom better. I have so many ideas written down and in my mind, but I think I’m going to start with a new blog design for The Sensible Mom. I still don’t know exactly what I want in terms of design for this blog, but I definitely have ideas swirling.
In terms of my goals, I put more intentional effort into completing them. I didn’t get everything done, but I made progress.
Here’s how I did with last week’s goals:
1. Continue working toward making family worship time a habit - Honestly, we didn’t have family worship even once last week, except for spending some time praying together. I’m going to keep this goal on the list.
2. Make banana ice cream with Breanna - We made our ice cream, and we all loved how it turned out. I used what I had on hand. Our ice cream ended up being frozen banans with some vanilla protein drink and almond milk mixed in to smooth it out.
3. Juice at least 4 days this week - I drank juice 3 days, so I didn’t quite make this goal.
4. Finish reading the ebook, Tell Your Time (affiliate link) by Amy Lynn Andrews – Done! I just finished reading this book last night, and I honestly don’t know why I waited so long. It was an easy read, and I finished the book more motivated and determined to spend my time more intentionally. 5. Walk on the treadmill at least 2 days this week - Done.
Home Management Goals:
6. Unpack 2 boxes from the garage - Done….only 20-30 more boxes to go! I haven’t counted, but it’s more than I thought we still had left in there. I have been throwing more things away as I unpack and wondering why we brought them in the first place. 7. Help the kids organize their room - Done.
8. Attend 1 webinar - Done. I actually ended up attending 2 webinars.
9. Apply for a blog sponsorship - I started my email for this, but haven’t finished it yet.
10. Create a sponsorship page for The Sensible Mom - I didn’t get to this, either.
And here are my 10 goals for this week:
1. Continue working toward making family worship time a habit
2. Make homemade baby wipes with Breanna (We have all the ingredients ready for this, and I can’t wait to share the outcome with you guys!)
3. Juice at least 2 days this week – The grocery budget is a bit tight this week, so we won’t be doing a lot of juicing. I have noticed that since we started eating way less meat and dairy, our grocery budget has gone up.
4. Start reading Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas (affiliate link).
5. Walk on the treadmill at least 2 days this week
Home Management Goals:
6. Unpack 3 boxes from the garage
7. Organize my desk area, which has become pretty cluttered.
8. Start redesigning The Sensible Mom
9. Apply for a blog sponsorship
10. Create a sponsorship page for The Sensible Mom
What are your goals for the week?