25 responses

1. Gina H
    March 12, 2013

That looks amazing!! Can’t wait to try it!

• Sandra
      March 12, 2013

Thank you, Gina! :)

2. Tonya @ The Traveling Praters
    March 12, 2013

You are brave if you’re drinking apple cider vinegar. I drank it straight once for heartburn and promptly threw up all over the place. Not pleasant. I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to drink it again after that- can you blame me? 😉

I’m definitely going to try your lemonade recipe though. It sounds delicious and I’m thrilled to find a recipe that doesn’t use sugar.

• Sandra
      March 12, 2013

Lol, Tonya! You certainly did have a bad experience. I haven’t tried drinking it straight, but I’ve found that diluting it in something else helps to keep it palatable. :)

3. Maria
    March 13, 2013

I love fresh lemonade. Thanks for the recipe! FYI Apple cider vinegar if your not familiar is great for diabetics. It reduces sugar levels to rise after a meal.

• Sandra
      March 20, 2013

Hi Maria! I really enjoy the different benefits of apple cider vinegar. Thank you for sharing that it’s great for people who have diabetes, too. :)

4. Shelly
    March 13, 2013

This looks really good. Now I wish I still had my juicer so I could make this. Maybe I will give it a try in the blender as it can liquify fruits and veggies so it might work if I stain it too. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

• Sandra
      March 20, 2013

You’re welcome, Shelly! I love homemade lemonade, but I don’t like all the sugar in it. Using the apples with a lemon means I don’t need any extra sugar and get a refreshing lemonade. I love it.

5. Jennifer
    March 14, 2013

How did I never think of apples in my leminade?

• Sandra
      March 20, 2013

Hi Jennifer! It’s amazing how apples and lemons go together to make the most delicious lemonade in a juicer. No extra sugar needed. :)

6. Julia
    August 5, 2013

Tried this at the weekend, it tastes great! I will be recommending this lemonade x

• Sandra
      August 5, 2013

I’m so glad you liked it, Julia! :) Thank you for recommending it, too.

7. Kaley
    January 29, 2014

Thank you for such a great recipe!! My little guy has been bugging me to make home made lemonade but I have been avoiding it because of all the processed sugar. This was an awesome, healthy, yummy treat!! 4 year old, picky eater approved!!!

• Sandra
      February 3, 2014

Woohoo! I’m so excited to hear that, Kaley! :) Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you tried the recipe and liked it.

8. Lydia @ Not Afraid of the Snow
    February 17, 2014

I just bought two lemons to make lemonade with. too bad I don’t have a juicer. :( I never would have thought about using apples for a sweetener.

I love all your pictures on this post!

9. Tamara
    February 22, 2014

I have pinned this to try later. Thanks for the recipe. I can’t wait to try it

10. Jennifer
    June 3, 2014

Will it last in the fridge for a couple days or does it have to be consumed right away?

• Sandra
      June 20, 2014

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your question. The lemonade will last 2-3 days in the fridge. :)

11. Sigrid
    March 21, 2015

Can you please let me know what difference does it make to add apple cider vinegar in a lemonade? By any chance does it increase the nutritional value of a lemonade?

12. Marcia
    April 5, 2015

My boys love lemonade but only get it as a special treat bc of the sugar. So I made this for them today and we took it along with us for Easter dinner at the grands house. My boys loved it and didn’t once ask for the other store bought lemonade everyone else was drinking. My oldest was so proud of it that he was quick to tell everyone how to make their own. I will definitely have to make a bunch of this to keep in the fridge.

• Sandra
      April 6, 2015

That’s so wonderful, Marcia! :) I agree with your boys and think this lemonade is way better than the store bought versions and so much healthier for you, too.