23 responses

1. Gina H
    March 12, 2013

That looks amazing!! Can’t wait to try it!

• Sandra
      March 12, 2013

Thank you, Gina! :)

2. Tonya @ The Traveling Praters
    March 12, 2013

You are brave if you’re drinking apple cider vinegar. I drank it straight once for heartburn and promptly threw up all over the place. Not pleasant. I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to drink it again after that- can you blame me? ;)

I’m definitely going to try your lemonade recipe though. It sounds delicious and I’m thrilled to find a recipe that doesn’t use sugar.

• Sandra
      March 12, 2013

Lol, Tonya! You certainly did have a bad experience. I haven’t tried drinking it straight, but I’ve found that diluting it in something else helps to keep it palatable. :)

3. Maria
    March 13, 2013

I love fresh lemonade. Thanks for the recipe! FYI Apple cider vinegar if your not familiar is great for diabetics. It reduces sugar levels to rise after a meal.

• Sandra
      March 20, 2013

Hi Maria! I really enjoy the different benefits of apple cider vinegar. Thank you for sharing that it’s great for people who have diabetes, too. :)

4. Shelly
    March 13, 2013

This looks really good. Now I wish I still had my juicer so I could make this. Maybe I will give it a try in the blender as it can liquify fruits and veggies so it might work if I stain it too. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

• Sandra
      March 20, 2013

You’re welcome, Shelly! I love homemade lemonade, but I don’t like all the sugar in it. Using the apples with a lemon means I don’t need any extra sugar and get a refreshing lemonade. I love it.

5. Jennifer
    March 14, 2013

How did I never think of apples in my leminade?

• Sandra
      March 20, 2013

Hi Jennifer! It’s amazing how apples and lemons go together to make the most delicious lemonade in a juicer. No extra sugar needed. :)

6. Julia
    August 5, 2013

Tried this at the weekend, it tastes great! I will be recommending this lemonade x

• Sandra
      August 5, 2013

I’m so glad you liked it, Julia! :) Thank you for recommending it, too.

7. Kaley
    January 29, 2014

Thank you for such a great recipe!! My little guy has been bugging me to make home made lemonade but I have been avoiding it because of all the processed sugar. This was an awesome, healthy, yummy treat!! 4 year old, picky eater approved!!!

• Sandra
      February 3, 2014

Woohoo! I’m so excited to hear that, Kaley! :) Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you tried the recipe and liked it.

8. Lydia @ Not Afraid of the Snow
    February 17, 2014

I just bought two lemons to make lemonade with. too bad I don’t have a juicer. :( I never would have thought about using apples for a sweetener.

I love all your pictures on this post!

9. Tamara
    February 22, 2014

I have pinned this to try later. Thanks for the recipe. I can’t wait to try it

10. Jennifer
    June 3, 2014

Will it last in the fridge for a couple days or does it have to be consumed right away?

• Sandra
      June 20, 2014

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your question. The lemonade will last 2-3 days in the fridge. :)

11. Sigrid
    March 21, 2015

Can you please let me know what difference does it make to add apple cider vinegar in a lemonade? By any chance does it increase the nutritional value of a lemonade?