Homemade Lemonade with a juicer

lemonade

Without a doubt, one of my favorite juices to make in our juicer is lemonade. It’s simple, refreshing, and doesn’t have any added sugar. It’s delicious all on its own.

homemade lemonade

The recipe that I use and want to share with you is so, so easy (although it does require a juicer). Just follow the simple and easy steps below.

Juicer Lemonade

Ingredients

• 3 apples (preferably organic)
  • 1 lemon

Instructions

1. Wash apples and lemon (peeling is optional - I simply remove any bad parts)
  2. Turn juicer on high speed and add two apples
  3. After the apples have been juiced, add the lemon
  4. Add the remaining apple
  5. Turn the juicer off, pour lemonade in a glass over ice

Serve and enjoy!

If you want an extra kick to your juice + some added health benefits…

I didn’t add this part to the recipe, but on occasion I add organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to my lemonade. I only add about 1-2 tablespoons at a time, and it gives the lemonade a little tang. I honestly don’t add the apple cider vinegar for taste, but instead add it because of the health benefits that I’ve been learning apple cider vinegar possesses.

apple cider vinegar

Whenever I make lemonade, I make sure to share. This recipe is not only great for adults, but it’s also a fantastic intro-recipe to get your children started on drinking healthy juices. My daughter can hardly get enough of this juice.

lemonade in a breville juicer

I can wait for the next time I have a glass of lemonade. :)

What are some of your favorite drink recipes?

Print Friendly

21 Responses to “Homemade Lemonade with a juicer”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Gina H says:

That looks amazing!! Can’t wait to try it!

2. You are brave if you’re drinking apple cider vinegar. I drank it straight once for heartburn and promptly threw up all over the place. Not pleasant. I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to drink it again after that- can you blame me? ;)

I’m definitely going to try your lemonade recipe though. It sounds delicious and I’m thrilled to find a recipe that doesn’t use sugar.

• Sandra says:

Lol, Tonya! You certainly did have a bad experience. I haven’t tried drinking it straight, but I’ve found that diluting it in something else helps to keep it palatable. :)

3. Maria says:

I love fresh lemonade. Thanks for the recipe! FYI Apple cider vinegar if your not familiar is great for diabetics. It reduces sugar levels to rise after a meal.

• Sandra says:

Hi Maria! I really enjoy the different benefits of apple cider vinegar. Thank you for sharing that it’s great for people who have diabetes, too. :)

4. Shelly says:

This looks really good. Now I wish I still had my juicer so I could make this. Maybe I will give it a try in the blender as it can liquify fruits and veggies so it might work if I stain it too. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

• Sandra says:

You’re welcome, Shelly! I love homemade lemonade, but I don’t like all the sugar in it. Using the apples with a lemon means I don’t need any extra sugar and get a refreshing lemonade. I love it.

5. Jennifer says:

How did I never think of apples in my leminade?

• Sandra says:

Hi Jennifer! It’s amazing how apples and lemons go together to make the most delicious lemonade in a juicer. No extra sugar needed. :)

6. Julia says:

Tried this at the weekend, it tastes great! I will be recommending this lemonade x

7. Kaley says:

Thank you for such a great recipe!! My little guy has been bugging me to make home made lemonade but I have been avoiding it because of all the processed sugar. This was an awesome, healthy, yummy treat!! 4 year old, picky eater approved!!!

• Sandra says:

Woohoo! I’m so excited to hear that, Kaley! :) Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you tried the recipe and liked it.

8. I just bought two lemons to make lemonade with. too bad I don’t have a juicer. :( I never would have thought about using apples for a sweetener.

I love all your pictures on this post!

9. Tamara says:

I have pinned this to try later. Thanks for the recipe. I can’t wait to try it

10. Jennifer says:

Will it last in the fridge for a couple days or does it have to be consumed right away?

Trackbacks

1. [...] friend Sandra posted a great recipe for homemade lemonade in a juicer. That got me to thinking I wished I would have kept my juicer. If you are looking for a juicer, here [...]

2. [...] Food Choice #6 – Green Juice I’ve shared my recipe for homemade juicer lemonade in the past, but today, I’d love to share a simple green juice recipe that you can make in a [...]

Thanks so much for stopping by The Sensible Mom! Your input is greatly appreciated.