Disney World: 10 Tips for Rainy Days

disney world on a rainy day

Today, I’m sharing ten tips for navigating Walt Disney World on a rainy day.

And I’m bringing these tips to you in a video. :)

I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. You can read all of my Disney World posts here. I’m currently recapping our most recent trip to Disney World.

A special thanks to MomTV for sponsoring this fun Disney video! I love Disney World and can’t wait until our next Disney vacation. I promise I won’t forget to bring the ponchos! :)

Print Friendly

10 Responses to “Disney World: 10 Tips for Rainy Days”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Shelly says:

Great tips Sandra. I love your last tip. Where I live we get lots of rain and if we didn’t just go with it we wouldn’t get outside much. A little rain doesn’t have to spoil the fun. :)

2. Amber says:

Thank you! We go to Disney World next month and I know there will be rain!

• Sandra says:

You’re welcome, Amber! I’m glad the tips were helpful! Oh, and have a wonderful time at Disney World next month!

3. Rach says:

Thanks for these tips, tip number 5 is vital – we have been caught out in the rain a few times lol. Still doesn’t take away from the magical experience though :)

• Sandra says:

It honestly doesn’t take away from the amazing experience that is Disney when you get caught in the rain. It just makes your vacation a little more interesting. :)

4. These are great tips. We LOVE to go to Disney on rainy days. It is the best time to get short lines!

• Sandra says:

Thanks, Melissa! And that’s right, rain can equal shorter lines. That’s always a good thing!

5. Tamara says:

I know several going to Disney soon. I plan to share this w/ them. We hope to go this summer, it has been several years since we’ve been. You’ve written this well ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by The Sensible Mom! Your input is greatly appreciated.