18 responses

1. Shelly
    July 12, 2013

Thanks for sharing this recipe Sandra. I will be trying it soon.

• Sandra
      July 12, 2013

You’re welcome, Shelly! I hope you enjoy it, too!

2. Michelle@SimplifyLiveLove
    July 12, 2013

Thanks for the recipe! I might have to try this!!

• Sandra
      July 12, 2013

I think you’ll really like it, Michelle! :)

3. Erin @ My Mommy World
    July 12, 2013

I love using a facial scrub, but I don’t always want to spend the money on it. I’m glad to know that I can make an all-natural one at home in small amounts :) Thanks Sandra!

• Sandra
      July 12, 2013

You’re welcome, Erin. I love how super simple and cheap it is to make scrubs at home. :)

4. Natasha Rodriguez
    July 13, 2013

I bet this smells great! I am going to have to try this one! And the foot one too!

• Sandra
      July 13, 2013

Thanks, Natasha! :) I hope you enjoy both of them! I’m going to make a new foot scrub this week, and I’m looking forward to sharing that recipe too. I love how easy it is to get super soft skin at home with sugar scrubs.

5. Karla Ferrero
    July 13, 2013

Love the post. I use the st ives apricot scrub for my face and love how it refreshed it makes my face feel. I am going to try this since its practically free and gives the same result lol. Thanks for the recipe :)

• Sandra
      July 13, 2013

You’re welcome, Karla! I like the St. Ives brand, too. I love that they are a more eco-friendly brand. :) But, yes, you can practically make this recipe for free. I love that!

6. Tamara
    July 13, 2013

Thanks for the recipe. I have used a similar one on my body, but never considered using one on my face. I may have to try it soon.

• Sandra
      July 13, 2013

You’re welcome, Tamara. And this recipe could definitely be used for your body, not just your face. :)

7. Danica
    July 14, 2013

How simple! Thanks for sharing!

• Sandra
      July 14, 2013

Thanks, Danica! :)

8. Mariann
    July 17, 2013

I’m such a D.I.Y. sugar scrub gal that I have an entire board of them on Pinterest. I’ve already pinned this one and I’m actually going to try it right now! I LOVE that it’s east breezy! Thanks for sharing!
    #SITSShareFest

• Sandra
      July 22, 2013

Hi Mariann! Thanks for stopping by! :) I love scrubs, too. They make your skin feel super soft and they’re just lovely.

9. Lina
    February 16, 2014

This recipe is so simple! I’ve been looking for natural recipes for pretty much everything since I had my baby 7 months ago! One question though: is it possible to make a large batch and store it? or no because of the sugar?