Well, I meant to update my goals more than I actually did last month. Hopefully, February will be better now that I have a couple of good blogging friends helping to keep me accountable for some of my online goals.
Anyway, I hope your year is going well so far. I’m personally looking forward to spring next month. I’m done with all of this snow…even if my kids aren’t. 🙂
Here’s what I accomplished:
Do Bible devotions with the kids 4x
Take the boys to swim class— They have 3 weeks left, and they’re doing a great job. I’m not sure they’ll actually be able to swim on their own by the last class, but our park district encourages kids to take the beginner’s class more than once, if needed. The instructor will make recommendations in the next two weeks and let us know if she thinks the boys should move on or retake this class.
Email a friend
Exercise with dumbbells 3x
Finish reading through 2 Corinthians in the New Testament and read the book of Esther in the Old Testament— I ended up reading through these books and then reading through most of the New Testament again. I’m back in Revelation and should finish by the end of this week. Then, as usual, I’ll go back and start in Matthew in the New Testament and begin to read through once more while I continue reading the Old Testament at a slower pace. I’m in Job right now in the OT.
Home Management Goals:
Help the kids with BookIt reading for January
Work on my Google Calendar
Shoot, edit, & upload at least one new video to our family YouTube channel
Shoot, edit, & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Do Bible devotions with the kids 4x
2. Go shoe shopping with Isaac — He really needs a new pair of shoes, but this child hates to shop. LOL 🙂 So that makes it hard to buy him shoes. Pants, shorts, and shirts, I can pick up without him but not shoes.
3. Download Disney photos onto my computer — They’re only available for so long before I can no longer access them, so I need to download them before they’re gone.
4. Exercise with dumbbells 3x
5. Finish reading through Revelation in the New Testament and the book of Job in the Old Testament
6. Journal 2x
Home Management Goals:
7. Help the kids with BookIt reading for February
8. Drop off clothes donations
9. Edit & upload at least one new video to our family YouTube channel
10. Shoot, edit, & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel
What are your goals for this week?