Well, I ended up giving myself two weeks to work on my goals instead of just one.
I’m not planning on making that a habit, but it did help this time around as I work on making weekly goals a priority again. 🙂
Here’s what I accomplished:
Work on memorizing a verse of scripture as a family
Read books with my three youngest kids
Read the book of Revelation again— I love reading Revelation and have been spending lots of time there this year. And while I’ll still go back and read there regularly, I’ve decided to go ahead and start reading the New Testament all over again. My plan is to finish reading the book of Matthew this week. RV living has truly helped me fall in love with God’s Word all over again. I love it!
Email a friend
Create a prayer list on my phone— I did this and now I just need to remember to look at it often!
Home Management Goals:
Work on our budget— Our budget was wrecked in Central Florida and, to be honest, for the first time in a long time, I stopped creating a monthly budget because it was so messed up. 🙁 We didn’t anticipate the higher cost of food there, and all I can really say is that I’m glad we’re back to normal food prices here in Illinois.
Wipe down electronics
9. Edit & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel — I started editing a video but never finished. I’m hoping to have a new video up by the end of this week. After taking such a long break from my channel to focus on other things, I’m having a hard time jumping back in!
Edit & upload at least one new video to our family YouTube channel
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Work on memorizing a verse of scripture as a family
2. Read books together as a family
3. Finish reading the book of Matthew
4. Email a friend back
5. Schedule times to pray from my prayer list on my Google Calendar
6. Journal 2x
Home Management Goals:
7. Help Isaac take pictures and post some things on ebay — He wants to make some spending money.
8. Post items in a local garage sale group to sell
9. Edit & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel
10. Edit & upload at least one new video to our family YouTube channel
What are your goals for this week?
P.S. For those interested, we don’t have our RV back yet. We did get an update on how things were going yesterday, and there are still several repairs that need to be made. We don’t have a date yet as to when we’ll get our RV back, but I’m guessing we’ll get another update from Rick’s RV in another week or so. Thanks for following along!