I love using the Nutri Ninja because of its versatility and how easy it is to clean. I’m very thankful that the folks that work with Ninja sent me this kitchen item to review.
Hi, guys! In this video, I show you how to make the Best Blender Salsa recipe and a Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Pro Compact System unboxing. I hope you enjoy the video! 🙂
Here is the recipe for the Best Blender Salsa:
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, peeled, cut in quarters
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 1/2 chipotle chili pepper
- 1/2 lime, peeled, cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl in the order listed.
- PULSE to desired consistency.
Since I filmed this video, I’ve used the Nutri Ninja nearly every day to make smoothies for my family, and I’m very impressed with the Nutri Ninja, overall. It’s super easy to clean, and while the parts are dishwasher-safe (on the top rack), I personally like to just quickly hand wash the pieces that we use after I make our smoothies.
You can find this Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Compact System on Amazon using the affiliate link here.
What are some of your favorite blender recipes? I’d also love for you to share your favorite smoothie recipes if you have any. 🙂