Last week was an okay week as far as my goals went. I’ll jump right in and share how I did:
1. Continue reading through the Psalms with the kids with a focus on reading a psalm together before lunch. I did a better job of reading Psalms with the kids, but it’s still sporadic. I’d like to get into a habit where we read every morning, before lunch, or in the evening. Still working on this goal.
Continue spending time reading one-on-one with David. Done.
3. Walk on the treadmill 4 days this week for longer periods of time than I did last week. I made it on the treadmill 3 days last week. Progress!
Continue counting my calories. Done. I’ve kept up with counting my calories, but there were a few days last week where I lost count…I’m back at it though.
5. Wake up by 7:00am every morning. I’m going to try to go to bed earlier and start working my way down to getting up before the kids. Someday, I’d like to get back to a routine of waking up by 5:00am every morning. I continued my habit of staying up late after the kids went to bed, so I ended up getting up later than 7:00am most days. I guess this is because, at the end of the day, when the kids finally fall asleep and stop coming out of their room, I get to enjoy the quietness and the semi-alone time that I get. Life has been so chaotic lately.
Home Management Goals:
6. Clean the refrigerator. Okay, this is getting done today, because we have people walking through with a realtor to see the home we are renting.
7. Pack up as many boxes as possible. Okay, I didn’t pack ANY boxes, but my husband did. Does that count?
8. Post one blog post each day. Not quite, but I did post most days.
Finish designing a blog for Breanna. Done.
Return emails. Done.
And now for this week’s goals:
1. Continue reading through the Psalms with the kids.
2. Spend focused time with Nathan.
3. Walk on the treadmill 4 days this week for longer periods of time than I did last week.
4. Continue counting my calories.
5. Wake up by 8:00am every morning. Today I got up around 6:15am, wish I could wake up this early every day.
Home Management Goals:
6. Clean and get the house ready to ‘show’ for the realtor and her clients.
7. Pack up as many boxes as possible – must do as we move in less than 3 weeks.
8. Post one blog post each day.
9. Work on client project.
10. Finish reading Mom Blogging for Dummies.
What are your goals for the week?