I missed updating and posting my goals last week. I did pretty well with getting my previous goals accomplished (thanks to adding them to my calendar), but I’m going to start fresh this week.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Cook with Isaac and David
2. Continue taking Nathan and Breanna with me to the library — We’re trying out a new routine. My two oldest kids and I head to the library 3-4 days a week for 2-3 hours at a time. They do schoolwork, and I work. So far, I’m loving this new system. I think this will definitely work for our family long term.
3. Drink juice 2 days this week
4. Read 10 pages of the book Desperate
5. Walk on the treadmill 4 days for at least 30 minutes each time
Home Management Goals:
6. Unpack one box
7. Clip coupons that continue to pile up
8. Work on projects
9. Return emails
10. Write 4 blog posts
What are your goals for this week?