It’s been a few weeks since I updated my goals, but since I last shared them, I was able to cross 8 out of 10 off my list.
Before I share my progress with you, I thought I’d share a few photos of what we’ve been up to on weekends as a family. Fall has definitely arrived here in Illinois, and we’ve been enjoying a lot of good fall fun!
Here are a few pictures I took at this year’s Boo! at the Zoo!
The kids enjoyed getting to trick or treat at the zoo, and I was happy to be able to get all five of them together to snap this photo. They’re all getting so big!
Elisabeth recently lost her first tooth, and you can see the empty space that’ll soon be filled by an adult tooth! She’s pretty excited about it all. 🙂
Besides Boo! at the Zoo, we also took the kids to two events hosted by our local park district. They got to play games, decorate pumpkins, make a scarecrow, enjoy snacks and more.
Here’s a look at our Minecraft scarecrow:
— Sandra Calixto (@thesensiblemom) October 28, 2017
And then today, we visited Blackberry Farm where we were able to ride a carousel, train, and wagon. The kids also had the chance to climb up into a big tractor that was decorated for the season.
— Sandra Calixto (@thesensiblemom) October 29, 2017
All in all, it’s been a fantastic fall so far. 🙂
And now, here’s what I accomplished as far as my goals:
Work on memorizing a verse of scripture as a family
Help Isaac list toys on ebay — Isaac is trying to make some extra money so he wants to sell some of his Five Nights at Freddy’s toys.
Read through 1 & 2 Thessalonians— I ended up finishing the New Testament again, and I’m starting back in Matthew. I also plan to continue reading the Old Testament. I’m in the book of Ezra there.
Meet with a friend
Write and publish a sponsored blog post
Home Management Goals:
7. Sew a pair of pants — I decided to forget about this since the pants I was going to sew are really worn in some spots, and they’re probably going to end up in the trash soon.
Clean out my purse
9. Edit & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel — I’m working on a video.
Edit & upload one new video to our family YouTube channel— I FINALLY uploaded a new video on our channel for kids! Yay! 🙂
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Work on memorizing a verse of scripture as a family
2. Go on a fun family outing
3. Read through the book of Matthew in the New Testament and finish reading through Ezra in the Old Testament
4. Schedule a meeting with a friend
5. Install a plugin to clean up some of the unnecessary stuff hanging around my blog and then delete that plugin
6. Journal 2x
Home Management Goals:
7. Wipe down Elisabeth’s art project area
8. Work on November budget
9. Edit & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel
10. Edit & upload at least one new video to our family YouTube channel
What are your goals for this week?