Happy New Year! For our family, 2017 was a year of learning and new experiences and getting closer to our Lord Jesus. We’re looking forward to what 2018 will bring. Whatever happens, we know that God is in control and we’re blessed to be able to walk each day with Him.
As for my goals, here’s what I have planned for the next week:
1. Do Bible devotions with the kids 4x
2. Take the boys to swim class
3. Email a friend
4. Exercise with dumbbells 3x
5. Finish reading through 2 Corinthians in the New Testament and read the book of Esther in the Old Testament
6. Journal 2x
Home Management Goals:
7. Help the kids with BookIt reading for January
8. Work on my Google Calendar
9. Shoot, edit, & upload at least one new video to our family YouTube channel
10. Shoot, edit, & upload at least one new video to my YouTube channel
What are your goals for this week?